They might be some of the least expensive items on your gift-giving list, but that doesn’t mean that stocking stuffers can’t be just as thoughtful as all of the others! Spare your kids the predictable boring socks and candy canes, and get creative! Check out some of our fun ideas and our Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Kids:
Fun Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- Include a heartfelt note in each of your children’s stockings, expressing how proud you are of their achievements in the past year. Afterward, paste the note in a special album and add a new note each year. Use our NEW and exclusive I Love You Because Notecards, and seal the envelope with our exclusive I Love You Because Envelope Seals by designer Jillian Yee-Pham. Stickers can also be used on gifts, a water bottle, on wrapping paper, or any other surface on which you want to share your love. Shop HERE
2. Start an annual tradition of giving a personalized Christmas ornament with your child’s name on it as well as the year. If you have several children, get the whole family in on it and start an Ornament Exchange. Choose who will give to whom and help your children pick their own design for their siblings, parents or grandparents. See our collection of the fun, religious, serious and whimsical HERE
3. Give her a personalized keepsake necklace that she will cherish forever and hand down to her own daughter someday! Give boys a mini-version of dog tags, or a cool shark-tooth necklace.
A true treasure, our Hand-Stamped Circle Pendants will be a favorite keepsake for your teen or older child. Choose one or up to four stacking silver-plated antiqued discs that hang on an 18″L sterling silver snake chain. Specify up to 10 characters for smallest disc, 12 characters for medium disc and 14 characters for third- and fourth-largest discs (will print in all lower case), $32.99-$79.99 HERE.
And while you’re at it, give a special gift to yourself or a grandparent with our new and exclusive Sterling Silver Mary Jane Baby Shoe Charms and Chain. Keep them close to your heart every day with our exclusive, hand-polished, 3⁄4″ L charms. Name custom-engraved on the bottom of each charm. $34.99 for personalized shoes, $17.99 for dainty 24″ sterling silver chain with spring-ring clasp. Choose from Sterling Mary Jane, Sterling sneaker, Pink enamel sterling Mary Janes or Blue Enamel Sterling Mary Janes. Shop HERE
To shop all of our exclusive Dylan’s Candy Bar Collection, click HERE!
4. Let the Games Begin! Start or continue an annual Holiday Games tradition with our NEW Games Collection by Wild & Wolf! Fun for the whole family, choose from Brain Freeze, The Name Game and Charades. For more game ideas, shop HERE
A family-friendly version of the classic game of Charades. Act out the phrase on the card for lively fun. Encourages critical thinking and imagination. Features clever charades of varying levels of difficulty. Kids and adults of all ages interact together ages 8+.
5. Stuff your little angel’s stocking with rainbows! She will love to see her name on our exclusive girls collection of designs by Maureen Anders HERE. Shop HERE for other customized stationery designs for boys and girls.
6. What little girl doesn’t love lip gloss? Include some fun and playful make-up products so she can get ready right along side you! For the boys, by them a new comb or brush that looks like their dad’s, along with a new toothbrush and some children’s cologne!
7. Everyone loves a laugh, especially little boys. Hit the joke shop and fill his stocking with rubber lizards, a fake snake, Whoopi cushion, or a realistic-looking spilled milk. Our best-selling Laugh Out Loud for Kids by Rob Elliott is full of one-liners, tongue twisters and knock-knock jokes, that will leave kids in stitches.
8. Make it easy for your kids to keep track of their own things! Luggage and bag tags are a great way to help them be responsible for their school bags, sports bags, back packs and luggage. Shop HERE for designs and inspiration.
9. Kids of any age love to sing and dance. Music is always a great gift, whether it’s a new iPod with their favorite songs, or a custom CD make just for them! My Own Music CD is customized with any name or spelling. How cool is that?
10. Technology is always top on every child’s list, so girls and boys will love our cool NEW Flapjacks Keyboard Cover for Macs by FCTRY. This silicon cover fits your keyboard like a glove, protecting it from spills, crumbs and smudges. Washable silicon in rainbow color; compatible with most models of 13″ to 17″ Mac laptops. $19.99 HERE
11. It’s always a good idea to give the gift of reading. Take it a step further and give your children or grandchildren a book all about them! The kids will have so much fun seeing their name in the story, and it will be a family keepsake to treasure for years to come! Shop all of our personalized books HERE
My Very Merry Christmas Personalized Storybook features adorable animals that come together to put on a very merry Christmas for your child. This keepsake book has a hard cover and durable board pages with charming illustrations of Goose, Chipmunk and other furry friends who deliver a note about your child to Santa. At the end of this delightful story, the animals circle the tree that they have adorned with your child’s name spelled out on the ornaments.
As an added personal touch, this merry book includes a personalized cover plus your child’s name interwoven throughout the festive story. Made in the USA, written by award-winning children’s author Jennifer Dewing, and beautifully illustrated by artist Mati Rose McDonough, this book is the perfect gift for babies and toddlers ages 0–6. Buy it HERE
To view our vast collection of personalized Christmas Stocking for everyone in the family, including Fido, Shop HERE!
Shop our full collection of customized Christmas Stockings HERE