The best designers are experts at seeing things in a new or different way. Whether it’s simply moving a comfy chair from a corner (where no one ever sits) to the middle of the room, or reupholstering a tired ottoman in a bold fabric, it’s about being creative and thinking of design without limitations. Many of our exclusive products can be used in various ways, from season to season and in different rooms of the house. Check out our five favorite NEW multi-use gifts and let your imagination run wild.
- Most commonly used for cocktails, a tumbler is a must-have for any home bar or kitchen. Our chic new Pineapple Tumbler (below) will welcome your guests in the spirit of hospitality and good cheer. If you’re not mixing drinks, use it on an elegant table setting as a sign of goodwill, as a decorative piece on a shelf or bookcase, in the bathroom for hair ties, cotton balls, etc; or in the kitchen for sugar, nuts, candy or snacks. It also makes a statement in a guest room for a floral arrangement on a bedside table or filled with assorted bedtime chocolates. Made by the Pineapple Company.
2. Antique White Ceramic Towel Holder: This Antique Holder adds contemporary elegance to the bath or kitchen yet can do double-duty by the bedside or living room. The bottom of the tray is raised to avoid water on the sink surface, and keeps napkins (or whatever else you put on it) dry, organized, and easily accessible. Use on your table setting for fruit, bread, side dishes and more.
3. Whether making new memories or reminiscing of Christmases past, few things give us that warm and fuzzy holiday spirit like Ornaments. We all love to hang our favorites on the tree, but there are more ways than one to decorate with these special keepsakes. Get inspired from our ideas below and impress your guests during the holidays. Shop all of our exclusive, personalized ornaments HERE
-Use personalized ornaments as custom gift “tags” on your presents. Choose from the spiritual to the whimsical, and make the ornament just as special as the gift.
-If you live in a warm climate, hang ornaments from a tree in your garden. It’ll feel like Christmas even without the snow.
-Group shiny ornaments in a large glass bowl or under a glass cake dome and mix in some pine twigs and berries
-Hang special ornaments from a chandelier over your dining room table. Vary lengths and ribbons to add interest.
-Use ornaments as napkin holders for a fancy or casual dinner (see shell ornaments below).
Shop our entire collection of personalized ornaments HERE
4. The hardest working multitasker we’ve seen, our NEW Stash Multiroom Organizer by Boon is a catch-all for any room in the house. Place it on a desk, or hang it on wall to hold children’s pencils, markers and supplies; use it in a studio for your own arts and crafts; or use it in your bathroom or dressing area to organize all of your makeup, from eye and lip pencils, different sized brushes, tubes or even toothpaste.
5. You can never have enough bags! No matter the season, the occasion or the use, it seems we always are in need of a chic, versatile bag to take to the beach, on errands, or to a friend’s house. Our NEW Customized Jute Market Bags and Totes come in several shapes, sizes and styles, with leather or web handles, monogrammed or just one chic initial. Be creative or get inspiration from these ideas:
-Forget the tired recycle bags and look chic at the grocery store or market. Use for flowers, pantry items, fruit or vegetables
-Use our large Jute Market Bag for a weekend getaway
-Make someone feel special with a monogrammed bag filled with a few of her favorite things
-Personalize for a child and give a super duper gift bag of stuffed animals, toys and games. After the bag will look beautiful in the child’s room or play room.
-Use as bridesmaids gifts for your favorite girls supporting you on the big day. Include a keepsake monogrammed blanket (shown below in khaki, comes in navy and gray too), $49.99, shop HERE